Dr GN RameshDM in Gastroenterology (GB Pant Hospital, New Delhi) | MD in General Medicine (PGI, Chandigarh) | MBBS (JIPMER, Pondicherry)
Senior Consultant, Aster Medcity
A veteran Medical Gastroenterologist with more than 25 years of experience to his
credit, Dr GN Ramesh is one of the most respected medical professionals in India.
An expert in managing gastro intestinal disorders and endoscopy, his fields of special
interest are Hepatology and inflammatory bowel diseases.
- Associate Director of the PVS Institute of Digestive Diseases, Kochi
- Senior Consultant - Gastroenterology, Lakeshore Hospital and Research Centre, Kochi
- Consultant - Gastroenterology, Medical Trust Hospital, Kochi
- Involved in academic programs for DNB and postgraduate students
- Fellow of the Society of GI Endoscopy
- Vice President of the SGEI,Active member of the API (Kerala) IMA (Cochin)
- Life member of ISG, Faculty member of ISG, INASL and SGEI
- Founder convener of the Cochin Gut Club .Published more than 15 research articles in national and international journals